Graduate Trainee: Animation Major
Sapphital Learning is launching a second stream of our Graduate Training Academy class of 2020/2021. This 9-week intensive program is for creative and innovative Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 24 who desire to learn and work within the creative and digital space. Successful Graduates will be given the opportunity to join Sapphital. We are looking to train and employ young people to possess diverse skills.
We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
- A digital mindset,
- consistent drive to learn and improve on existing skills,
- desire to learn Animation (of course!),
- commitment to excellence,
- innovativeness and creativity,
- ability to learn fast,
- focus, and self-discipline.
Candidate who scale through the first stage of our recruitment process will:
- undergo a 9-week practical training on Animation and other soft and technical skills
- create 2 major Project works during the training period
- take a major exam that will determine his/her retention in the company.
Upon retention, you will required to:
- use software and other techniques to produce animations.
- listen to feedback and alter animations to better suit the client or in-house needs.
- ensure that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time
- use creativity and artistic techniques to tell stories or provide information in visual form.
- research industry trends and developments, adapt and learn new applications accordingly.
- Good Knowledge/use of Microsoft office tools
- Interest in becoming an Animator
- Great time management and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the following would be an added advantage:
- Graphics Design
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effect
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Note: Candidate must be between 18-24 years and can be a high school or university graduate. If you have completed your Masters but are still within the age limit and interested in becoming a GT Animator with us, you can apply too.